contest terms & conditions
By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
The date of this Prize Draw is from 10/18/17 through 10/25/17
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Walters Faith (“WF”, “we”).
The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other 3rd party.
2. The prize draw is open to US residents aged 18 or over, excluding WF employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you must enter your email address into the lead form and agree for WF to use your email for communication between WF and yourself
4. Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we accept no responsibility for lost entries.
5. The prize is for one winner only.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. WF reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time.
7. The winner will be chosen at random by computer from all qualifying entries. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
8. The prize draw closes on the date specified. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. The winner will be notified through an email up to 3 days after closing date and the prize sent via USPS with insurance to the winner as long as the winner presents us with a valid mailing address. Should the winner not respond within 48 hours of notification that they have won, WF reserves the right to randomly select a different winner.
10. To obtain the winner’s name send you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
13. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
14. The prize draw is subject to the laws of New York.